Sunday, August 4, 2013

Nissan Red 350x Sports Car

I visited my parents this afternoon. They live in an apartment complex. When we were sitting at the dining room table, my father pointed to a red sports car parked right outside, outside, a red, Nissan 350X. My father told me that the car hasn't been moved in ten years. The man that lives next door lost his son ten years ago, and it was the son's car. Every weekend the father vacuums his own car and then vacuums his late son's car. He also starts the son's car and lets it run for a while. My father told me that in the winter, when there is enough snow to need plowing, the superintendent asks everyone to temporarily move their cars to the other side of the complex so that the plows can clear the snow better. But the superintendent has never asked the man to move the 350x. My father also said that on the rare occasions when the town has declared a snow emergency, if you don't move your car, the police will give you a ticket, but the police have never ticketed the 350x.

No comments:

Post a Comment